Ah, beer cheese –one of the dishes of the world that tastes just as good as it sounds. This recipe for Beer Cheese Dip is amazingly delicious, easy to make, and Keto-friendly, so you and your household won’t break the carbohydrate bank by enjoying it! Serve it up with crunchy veggies, like celery sticks, carrots, broccoli, or cauliflower. You can even make some homemade soft pretzels that are perfect for dipping!
Whichever way you choose to enjoy it, it’s best made with a cow’s milk cheese, like Cheddar, Mozzarella, or Asiago, and paired with a bock lager, stout beer, wheat beer, or brown ale. So, what are you waiting for?! This dip doesn’t make itself!
• 8 oz. cream cheese, softened and cubed
• 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
• 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
• 1 cup of beer
• 1 teaspoon garlic powder
• ½ teaspoon smoked (or regular) paprika
• 1 teaspoon mustard powder
• ¼ teaspoon salt and pepper
1. Place a large saucepan over medium heat.
2. Add cubed cream cheese and melt. Add beer slowly, stirring until fully combined with cream cheese.
3. Mix in garlic powder, smoked paprika, and mustard powder.
4. Remove from heat and add cheese little by little, stirring continuously until cheese is fully melted.
5. Add ¼ teaspoon of salt and pepper to taste.
6. Pour Beer Cheese Dip into a dipping bowl and serve immediately. Mmm, hot and delicious!
Mix-up something scrumptious tonight with this special recipe provided to you by Bayou Parc at Oak Forest Apartments in Houston, Texas, and put our updated, fully equipped kitchens to good use!